FSI was one of the first major fulfillment providers to understand the importance of mission-critical reporting. Since 2001 we have provided 24x7 real-time access to Client inventory data, order
information, and other details.
In addition to access to fulfillment data on demand, Clients can sort data on any column with a single click, select which
columns to display, drag and drop to change the report layout, and use familiar Excel-style filtering to get just the data
they need. Clients can also download reports to Excel as needed.
With FSI, enjoy real-time access to the data that matters most, including:
Of course, mobile support is provided, so whether you're using a small tablet or a large flat-screen, we've got you covered.
- Complete inventory, including on hand quantities, quantity backordered, and quantity available for sale.
- Order details with drill-down to the item level, including shipment status and tracking numbers.
- Inventory usage tracking with built-in 30, 60, 90, and YTD usage to know what items are moving rapidly.
- Receipt history, so you know how many units have been received since inception.
- Product returns by item, by date, with return reason.
- Backorder snapshot report to assist in gauging unmet demand.
- And more!
here to jump to the FSI Enterprise reporting login page.