If your fulfillment provider isn't giving you the data you need and in a
format you can use, it's a sign they don't understand your business. At FSI,
we realize it's all about your data. Giving you detailed and accurate information about your
data helps you make faster and better-informed decisions that affect your customers and your
Is your favorite I.T. guy on vacation? No problem, with FSI's ad-hoc custom reporting abilities
you can select only the data you want, with the criteria you want, and in the format you want.
All you need is a web browser.
- Inventory status report showing quantity on-hand, quantity backordered, and quantity on order.
- Item usage report broken down either "item by customer" or "customer by item." For example,
"show me all customers who have ordered Product #8724 within the past 90 days." Or, "give
me a complete list of all items that Acme Distributors purchased from us YTD."
- Item usage graph. A graphical representation of which products are moving and which aren't.
- Customized billing reports. Your clients can place orders with Cost Center or Business Unit
numbers. At the the end of the month we can provide you with a detailed billing report
that allows you to allocate shipping and fulfillment costs back to those departments based
on formulas you specify. This can save your Accounting department hours of work each
month while giving you both up-to-date and historical views of which departments place
orders most often.
- Order inquiry reports allow you to look at the details of individual orders. This allows
FSI to receive and process your orders for you while keeping you informed about your customer